Rules to be followed in routine
1. Strict regularity, embedded obedience, courtesy in speech and conduct, cleanliness of dress and person besides politeness, is expected from every pupil who must strictly be conventional to the rules laid down in this regard.
2. Wearing of the school uniform is obligatory. Repeated violation of the same is sufficient reason for the expulsion of a student from the school. No student will be allowed in the school premises without the prescribed uniform.
3. Any kind of damage done to the school property must be made good or compensated.
4. No objectionable book, newspaper, magazines, periodicals or any other material can be brought to the school without the prior permission of the Principal.
5. No gifts, souvenirs shall be offered by parents to the members of the staff. No other expression in their honour, is allowed except with the permission of the Principal.
6. Children must speak English within the school campus.
7. Late-comers and absentees from school will not be admitted to class without the Principal’s written permission.
8. If a student continues to be absent for 15 days without written permission of the Principal, his name will be struck of the roll, and in case of his rejoining after such removal, a re-admission fee will be charged.
9. No leave of absence is granted, except on written application from parents, and that too for serious reason only.
10. Fines may be imposed by the Principal for irregularity or indiscipline.
11. Attendance must be at least 90% otherwise he/she will not be permitted to appear in the exam.
12. In case of illness, a medical certificate must be produced within three days of absence of the student. This school accepts the medical certificate of registered doctors. In case of doubt, the school may insist on the child being examined by the civil surgeon or the school doctors.
13. Irregular attendance, frequent failure to obtain good grades in conduct, habitual lack of interest and prolonged or intermittent illness, behavior detrimental to the discipline and moral tone of the school, repeated failures in tests or examinations and insubordination are sufficient reasons, singly or together, to expel a student guilty of such laxity or misdemeanor, will be expelled even without notice or warning.
14. Parents are strictly forbidden to interview their children or their teacher in the class without the permission of the Principal.
15. The Principal may punish a student in a manner suited to the offence e.g. by detention after school hours or by expulsion from the school without assigning any reason.